Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Of Angels, Love and Light

My angel stirs and the world around me blurs. All i hear is her sweet voice.All i see is her blinding light. All i need is for her to say it's alright.

Pulling me towards the truth. Beckoning me towards what I feel is right. All i need is her love. All i need is her tonight. For tomorrow i stand tall, tomorrow i fight. 

Our love is eternal, Our love is a forever bliss, Our love is unending with that one unshared kiss. 

My friend I tell you life is just so tragic. Without your touch without your magic.

My eyes search for you. My soul wants you near. Wants you to tell me I'm all you hold dear.

Suddenly my body stirs and I'm lying wide awake. My dream made me feel like everything's a piece of cake.

1 comment:

  1. Woahhhh! I louvvee it!! I am soooo glad you are writing again! :) Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete